Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
Sometimes they scroll a few times, and other times they scroll for what seems like minutes. Sometimes nothing on the screen changes, like 'Save'ing an edit, and I click Save again, and a message comes up that the changes have already been saved. It's psychedelic, and rather annoying, and they seem to go in waves. Some days worse than others.

Is this caused by latency from my ISP, or is it a more systemic issue?

Thanks...

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I've had it happen a few times when I hit post reply and theres a delay in the download. It seems like it's having trouble loading the post and then goes away when it appears. Doesn't happen very often for me though

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
I've had it happen a few times when I hit post reply and theres a delay in the download. It seems like it's having trouble loading the post and then goes away when it appears. Doesn't happen very often for me though

That's what I get fairly frequently, and it's crazy, how bad it gets. I once left it with the bars racing across the screen, and they never stopped. It was over 10 minutes. It just gets stuck for some reason.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.