Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
Hi,

I use aperture exclusively. Love it. Can't wait to give 2.0 a go.

But i see the references that iphoto is tightly integrated etc...
and then i wonder if i can connect aperture to frontrow (which I don't think is possible) so i think maybe i should keep my edited files in iphoto?

I don't quite get it. I believe iphoto can reference aperture files? Maybe i don't need to host them in iphoto?

My use of aperture is completely 100% hobby so my entire family library is there. No client projects or anything of that nature.

I know I could read the manuals for both, but is there something to explain both together?

In the end, i want to maximize the efforts of both programs if possible b/c i like frontrow.

Cheers,
Keebler

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
Hi,

I use aperture exclusively. Love it. Can't wait to give 2.0 a go.

But i see the references that iphoto is tightly integrated etc...
and then i wonder if i can connect aperture to frontrow (which I don't think is possible) so i think maybe i should keep my edited files in iphoto?

I don't quite get it. I believe iphoto can reference aperture files? Maybe i don't need to host them in iphoto?

My use of aperture is completely 100% hobby so my entire family library is there. No client projects or anything of that nature.

I know I could read the manuals for both, but is there something to explain both together?

In the end, i want to maximize the efforts of both programs if possible b/c i like frontrow.

Cheers,
Keebler

someone? there's got to be users of both out there?

help me obi-wans.
cheers,
keebler

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.