Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paulmjoseph13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2017
iPhone 14 Pro Max - love it so far. Love iOS 16 too, except for the subject line of this post.

Incredibly frustrated with the fact that any reminder notifications I get seem to not fall into the notification count and exist as a stack at the bottom of my Lock Screen. I have tried turning on time sensitivity, turning it off, selecting different motivation display options (count, stack, list), and nothing seems to work. I hate that they’re just always there.

Does anyone have any idea why this is and how I can get that all to behave like every other one that I have when it comes to the way it notifies me? I like a clean Lock Screen and having them just live at the bottom while everything else is neatly hidden is driving me nuts lol

SaguaroSeven

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2020
Washington DC
Perhaps check Settings-Notifications-Reminders and turn Group Notifications to Automatic, or another option?

I have the opposite problem. My home screen refuses to honor the notifications setting “display as count”.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.