Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JessieKid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2018
hi

Posted this on Apple discussion but no love yet so figure I’d try here since I always seem to find answers via google to macrumors anthow.

Is this log remotemanagementd log...

A6BA3C24-334C-49F6-B922-A56DB94E13B5.jpeg

...normal on iPhone XS Max 12.1.2?

I am prob being paranoid... it’s been super slow for a couple months now and even went into Apple store, they ran diag on it and said it was fine.

I have it pretty locked down settings and security wise tho I do have a probably irrational worry someone lightinging port jacked my data or hacked me
at a trade show in a couple months ago — when trying to sell me a phone battery backpack — they weren’t like here put it on and try — phone was on lock sceeen but after it was installed the rep waved the camera at my face and I saw the lock icon flip to unlock asfer a few seconds and then about 10 seconds I realized the risk I put my phone in by letting the person demo the battery on my phone and quickly removed the device.

Anthow..

The slowness if in all iOS native and apple apps, not just third party. Super glitchy and flickery on screen changes and scrolling too.

Found this after finding a weird app with no icon in cellular named “Hashtag Images” which I disabled cellular on and googled but it seems to be part of iOS, oddly.

477E2FFD-70CE-49E4-803C-BFE0CD09DD08.jpeg

Anyhow, thanks in advance!

Last edited:

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
Not much to go off of. Could be almost anything.

If concerned, wipe the phone and setup as new. Don't restore from backup.

JessieKid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2018
Not much to go off of. Could be almost anything.

If concerned, wipe the phone and setup as new. Don't restore from backup.

Thanks y’all

And I think I am being paranoid. I’m also just so tired of a phone that is insanely slow.

Will wipe.

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.