Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pandi.ruvina

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2017
I'm ready to replace my iPhone 5S battery because keeps draining all the time in standby mode and even doing all the troubleshooting and tips provided by Apple and by any good-know forum, the battery is at 95% with more than 560 cycles and I'm tired of charging it 2-3 times a day with a minimum of 2 hours of usage! The real questions stand here : In my country there are not authorised reseller, no Apple Store at all. So i just wanted to know if someone could provide any tip (serial number, model, etc) of an original battery for iPhone 5S, because where I'm going to replace it, the seller showed to me the battery that was original, but I was unable to take a photo to the back of the battery and I want to be sure that this replacement is going the right way! Any suggestions please?

pandi.ruvina

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 17, 2017
Order one from ifixit

I would love to, by I don't know if in my country thay can ship products! Any visible tip that I can see on the battery that I would need to replace? That would be very helpful!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.