Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TXHunter91

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2016
DFW
Sorry if this topic has already been touched upon, but the forums are kinda crazy today.
Anyways, last night I was opening and closing the apple store app on my phone and ipad. Eventually around 2:05 I got through on the ipad but got the reserved message. Still being half asleep, I didnt read it carefully and continued to try to get through. Eventually I got through on my phone and ordered a 256 gb iPhone X from AT&T using the next every year plan. I got a nov 17-24 delivery date, but I was just happy to get the phone. Fast forward to this morning and I get two emails, one with the contract info for the AT&T next stuff, and another telling me I could now order the phone that had been reserved. Confused, I went through the process and saw that the reserved phone had a launch date delivery, but because I had already processed an order through att next, I would have to pay full price. My question is this - Is there anyway I can use my att next upgrade on the nov 3 iphone? Sorry if this wasn't very clear, I'm still confused myself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.