Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drogba11

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2018
I upgraded from the 11PM to the 12PM through the upgrade program. This is the first year I have done the upgrade, I started the program last year when the 11PM came out. Just wondering if, within the 2 week period I decide I want to keep the 11 PM and return the 12, how easy is it to do and do you lose any money? For example, I have already paid the tax and the first month payment on the loan for the 12, PM, would I lose that money?

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I upgraded from the 11PM to the 12PM through the upgrade program. This is the first year I have done the upgrade, I started the program last year when the 11PM came out. Just wondering if, within the 2 week period I decide I want to keep the 11 PM and return the 12, how easy is it to do and do you lose any money? For example, I have already paid the tax and the first month payment on the loan for the 12, PM, would I lose that money?
No, if you return it within 14 days, you'll get the refund of the tax. If they did charge you for the first month, they will refund that too.

Reactions: Drogba11
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.