Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Glaxaymixc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 6, 2015
I am always horrified when it comes to water and phones; the two should never mingle. At the beach one day, I noticed the clear aqua blue water for miles and wanted to capture this breath-taking view from in the water under but I know I would need an expensive underwater camera to do so. I order this product specifically because of the overwhelming response of positive reviews. My experience yet so far this week has been nothing short of awesome. This is perfect for taking pictures underwater, while snorkeling. I was worried that having the screen would mess up the responsiveness of the touch screen but there were no issues at all. I'm just happy I don't have to bring a separate waterproof camera. Great buy!

Materials: High quality construction, everything feels very durable and has a nice weight without feeling cheap or heavy. I was also happy that there was no strong or strange smell on the product as many of the newer things I buy end up needing to be aired out.

Pro's
- I've submerged my phone in the bathroom sink for a few minutes taking pictures and shooting videos.
- I've showered with it and yet to see a single drop of water inside the case when the iPhone was removed.
- The touch screen in the front and the camera in the back were all accessible while in the case.

Con's
- The only thing i wish it had was access to the top and side buttons. They can still be pressed so it doesn't really bother me much.
- It would be great if it came in a completely clear plastic, to allow for more visual support.

I also have found a deal for this waterproof case at http://deals.kinja.com/, now the price is only 6,99 $ with code: NZG26DKJ
Details: http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Waterproof-Case-Motorola-diagonal/dp/B01CSH93UK/
710A+riM+JL._SL256_.jpg

Yoda123

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2016
I had intended to buy a waterproof case JOTO, but when i see this post,i change my mind. A waterproof case Turata at 6.99USD and one for JOJO at 7.99USD, there is no big difference in terms of functionality. So why not choose one more cheaper. @Glaxaymixc, thanks for sharing this good deals.

Last edited:

Yoda123

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2016
What is more important is that you guys can shoot videos and take pictures with this waterproof case. is not it?o_O

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
What is more important is that you guys can shoot videos and take pictures with this waterproof case. is not it?o_O

Underwater pictures would not be worth looking at with this case. You can't tap to focus while the phone is submerged in water. You have to use the volume button to take pictures. Won't be clear.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.