Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Guapple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2020
Hi everyone. I’m new to the forum. Just wondering if anyone has had any previous experience with Rhinoshield?

I ordered a Mod NX case and a screen protector from them on Friday 24th April, the same day I ordered the phone. The phone actually arrived today ?.

As I’m based in the UK, their website recommended that I order from their EU site to make shipping “faster”. I got an email on the 27th of April to say that my package was ready to be dropped off at La Poste (in France).

It has been ready to be dropped off at La Poste now for the last 4 days and there has been no progress since ?.

I’m not sure if it’s just due to the Coronavirus, or if I need to be concerned ?.

TLDR: Itching to play with my new phone. Case/screen protector delivery is taking a long time.

Guapple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2020
Ordered on the 24th.
Arrived on the 6th.

So just under 2 weeks. Not too bad I guess. Having to wait almost a week to open my new phone was painful though ?. I’ll probably choose the faster shipping if I order in the future

Reactions: AE14

Capeto

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2015
Still rocking the Rhinoshield case I got for my 8+ shortly after launch, along with the screen protector. I know it's saved my phone more than a few times based on the scratches (and even a missing bit of plastic near the speaker grilles!) all over the case.

Reactions: Guapple

Guapple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2020
Still rocking the Rhinoshield case I got for my 8+ shortly after launch, along with the screen protector. I know it's saved my phone more than a few times based on the scratches (and even a missing bit of plastic near the speaker grilles!) all over the case.

I normally always go for a folio case so the front is protected as well as the back. But I wanted to show it off a bit as I got the product RED ?.

So far I’m pretty happy with my Rhinoshield ☺️

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.