Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eajimoba

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2015
Hello all,

I just bought my RiMac stock with the m395 version and I managed to install bootcamp. I have been using a rMBP late 2013 and wanted to go a little more mobile while retaining some power use at home and so will be getting the 12" rmb later this month.

Turns out I cannot access my mac drive because its corestorage and I cant change it to HFS+ because then the fusion drive won't work?

I'm also seeing some google results with people being able to custom install the latest and greatest AMD drivers for our video cards; has anyone on these forums had any success? Here is the link where some guy had done it: http://www.remkoweijnen.nl/blog/2015/09/21/update-amd-display-driver-under-bootcamp/

Is it possible to remove my HDD and put a second SSD in there instead and have bootcamp installed on the "new" SSD?

Beyond these "issues" I'm loving the massive monitor and resolution upgrade, even from my retina mbp late 2013

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.