Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacBoi1234

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Well my mac maxes out at big sur, but i really like the safari 15 redesign in Monterey. I believe that it is hopeful that Apple will release Safari 15 as a standalone update like last year. I mean exactly last year on september 16th, apple released safari 14 for catalina and mojave as a standalone update. Coincidentally Apple released iOS 14 on the same day too. So, all decided, do you think Apple would release Safari 15 for Big Sur users early on September 20th the day iOS 15 drops too? What are all of your opinions?

iamasmith

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2015
Cheshire, UK
So, it happened and it's really fast but.. I think there are some sites like britbox.co.uk that are struggling (no playback).

Jdhommert

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2016
I also see zero way to display my pinned tabs inside any tab group!

the entire point of pinning a tab is so it’s easy to access in any and all windows….I don’t understand

BigMacLover

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2018
I just got Safari 15. Am I the only one that clicks on a tab and tries to type a URL or search words because I mistake it for an address bar? Arrgghh! ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.