Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aespana

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 21, 2020
Hello guys! I got a problem with Safari and the syncing of the bookmarks.

Before updating to iOS 13 and macOS Catalina, all the bookmarks just worked as expected. But after those updates all is broken.

If i put a new bookmark in my iPhone, nothing happen to Safari on Catalina and viceversa. I followed the instructions of Apple to fix the sync but dont work. I have 3 Apple devices iPhone SE, Macbook Air 2015 and a Macbook Pro 2017 and Safari just dont sync anything between these devices.

Can you help me with this? Any way to fix this caos with Safari?

Thank you!

Reactions: supermars

katbel

macrumors 68040
Aug 19, 2009
Have you tried to log out and back in of iCloud on all your devices? I know it’s painful but it’s one of the things that triggers the syncing . You will be ask if you want to keep or delete your stuff from iCloud: of course keep everything on each one and sync should start .

Reactions: aespana

supermars

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2015
Same problem here. Since iOS 13.3 there’s no more Safari sync with macOS Mojave. Two combos (me and my wife)

supermars

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2015
Hello guys! I got a problem with Safari and the syncing of the bookmarks.

Before updating to iOS 13 and macOS Catalina, all the bookmarks just worked as expected. But after those updates all is broken.

If i put a new bookmark in my iPhone, nothing happen to Safari on Catalina and viceversa. I followed the instructions of Apple to fix the sync but dont work. I have 3 Apple devices iPhone SE, Macbook Air 2015 and a Macbook Pro 2017 and Safari just dont sync anything between these devices.

Can you help me with this? Any way to fix this caos with Safari?

Thank you!
In my case I’ve juste resolved the problem -> upgraded macOS safari to 13.0.5 on Mojave and now it’s OK

aespana

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 21, 2020
Have you tried to log out and back in of iCloud on all your devices? I know it’s painful but it’s one of the things that triggers the syncing . You will be ask if you want to keep or delete your stuff from iCloud: of course keep everything on each one and sync should start .

It didn't work :/

In my case I’ve juste resolved the problem -> upgraded macOS safari to 13.0.5 on Mojave and now it’s OK

Ok ok, that sounds like a good solution. I will do it tomorrow.

Thank you guys!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.