Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heyhelppls

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2015
USA
I'm having a terrible time with Safari now. Websites will load only sometimes, crashing often, and freezing while trying to scroll. On websites that used to load fine now will have large sections of gray as you scroll before it finishes loading. Just loading a webpage causes my phone to get very hot, lost 10% battery having a page open for 10min. Everything else seems much more stable and love the return of the notification UI, but safari is a disaster now, anyone else experiencing this? Have any possible fixes? I've reset network and done hard resets, also disabled content blockers with no success.

Reactions: mininessie

heyhelppls

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2015
USA
Incase anyone is in this situation, a full restore fixed it. Didn’t have to use a old back up or anything, just the one I made right before the restore

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
I installed PB3 on my iPhone 6S+ and have had no problems with Safari at all. Since you say a full restore fixed this problem for you it may have been a glitch in the download.

Glad you got it fixed, and had the courtesy to post an update.

Reactions: heyhelppls
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.