Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elowell1992

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2015
Hi,

I have a 2015 13" Retina MBP, and it's been giving me issues. I've noticed that whenever I open Safari and click on the search bar, the computer will freeze and a beach ball will pop up. Whenever I click on the + and attempt to open a new tab, it will freeze for up to ten seconds and give me a spinning beach ball. I decided to open up the terminal and see what the computer had to say, and as I suspected, it showed some issues. I am not a coder or an expert on this subject, so I am looking for anyone that is willing to interpret the code for me. I have attached the terminal messages below. Thanks.

This message was from opening a new tab: Dec 22 10:58:25 Erics-MacBook-Pro PressAndHold[333]: IMKServer Stall detected, *please Report* your user scenario attaching a spindump (or sysdiagnose) that captures the problem - (activateServerWithReply:) block performed very slowly (6.86 secs)

This message was from clicking on the search/URL bar: Dec 22 11:03:29 Erics-MacBook-Pro Safari[473]: tcp_connection_tls_session_error_callback_imp 27 __tcp_connection_tls_session_callback_write_block_invoke.434 error 22

Crimea

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2017
Just found the solution for similar problem – You have to disable Rapport app if you have one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.