Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

John Frahm

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 29, 2022
Portsmouth, Va.
Good afternoon all, I am having a little problem/inconvenince in safari, the little x's to close pages now longer show, on the tab on pages I can still click where it should be and it will respond as expected. but when I click on the show tabes button in the top right corner the screen and the "x" is not there nor it's functionality, if I click on where it should be it just opens the page. I reascherch a lot and have numerous pages open a lot so it a pain.

bogdanw

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2009
I consider ⌘W to be a faster way of closing tabs / pages with only one tab.

John Frahm

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 29, 2022
Portsmouth, Va.
Yea don't know why, but I have 4 tabs open right now. I went to close tab I was on and when I went to the tabs bar where the x should be it was there, so I decided to open up the page views and they were there too. I guess my computer got mad at me for asking. and they have been gone for days. I guess it's like I have my laptop, iPad and iPhone on my desk and use side car all the time, this morning I was working on my computer, watch in a vedio on my iPad and opened safari on my computer and when it opened it loaded on same page as my iPad and when I closed page on computer it closed the page on my iPad to, in affect it was mirroring the pages

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.