Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Since installing the beta, when I reply to a thread in a forum (in MacRumors and in other forums I follow), as soon as I start typing a response the window scrolls all the way to the bottom. Is anyone else having this issue? It's annoying as I am basically blindly typing my message then scrolling back up to proofread it before I can post my reply. Anyone know a fix for this?

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Ah, thank you! I tried searching before starting a thread and didn't see anything.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Since installing the beta, when I reply to a thread in a forum (in MacRumors and in other forums I follow), as soon as I start typing a response the window scrolls all the way to the bottom. Is anyone else having this issue? It's annoying as I am basically blindly typing my message then scrolling back up to proofread it before I can post my reply. Anyone know a fix for this?

It's just a bug. Someone discovered turning off JavaScript fixes it. But again, it's just a bug and should/will be fixed in any of the upcoming build updates.

Reactions: ladytonya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.