Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

rgetter

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Portland, Oregon
Oregonians FYI,
Use Chrome not Safari when scheduling an online appointment for a Covid vaccine using the Oregon Health Authority tool. Safari does not display the Next button on the page where you submit your personal information. That page looks entirely different in Chrome and includes the required button.

The servers were so profoundly overloaded, it appeared at first that this was just a delay. By the time I thought of switching to Chrome, the appointment slots were full. ?

Ric

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
It might be helpful for you to also mention which Safari version you were using. The State of Oregon's site lists Safari version 13+ to be compatible. If you ran into an issue using that version or higher, hopefully you used the site's Website Feedback link to contact them about the issue.

Hope you get an appointment in the near future.

Reactions: rgetter

rgetter

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Portland, Oregon
It might be helpful for you to also mention which Safari version you were using. The State of Oregon's site lists Safari version 13+ to be compatible. If you ran into an issue using that version or higher, hopefully you used the site's Website Feedback link to contact them about the issue.

Hope you get an appointment in the near future.
Good point. This was 14.0.3, the current version. I did report it via the most relevant contact link I could find. Unfortunately, most of the contact points listed were via phone and I did not want to explore how many hours long the hold times were. There was coverage of the problems in today's area paper and believe I will contact them with what they learned. One of the problems the article listed was the same one that I had.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.