Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ra4oasis

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Hi everyone. I'm running Safari 15.4, and in the past week, I can't seem to use Safari with Zoom. When I open Zoom, I click sign in with SSO, which should take me to my work sign in page (we sign into Zoom with a SAML connection), where I enter credentials, and then it should ask me to open Zoom so I can start/join meetings. But when Safari is set to my default browser, and it SHOUlD take me to the work sign in page, it doesn't, it just sits there. If I change my default browser to Firefox, everything works fine. I already tried deleting cookies and history, but it didn't help.

To make matters stranger, it does the same thing on my iPad Pro as well.

It's driving me crazy. Any ideas?

dizmonk

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2010
That’s a know bug, but should have been fixed in macOS 12.4. Do you run 12.4?
Yes I do... What's bizarre is that I can install and run Zoom on my Mac Studio but not the M1 Macbook Air.. Both have the same OS... I don't get it...

bigcaat

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2008
Southern California
Are there any updates on this? I'm on Monterey 12.5.1 and Safari 15.6.1. I just started having the problem of not being able to log into Zoom on Safari a couple of months ago. I thought it would be taken care of by now (I've been logging in on Firefox) but this is getting annoying.

If anyone has any info on this, I'd appreciate it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.