Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Will you run the beta on your device?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only on an extra device (Not used daily)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iApplereviews

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 3, 2016
Virginis
I have been running iOS 10 on both my 9.7in iPad Pro and my iPhone 6 Plus since WWDC and have had only 1 or 2 full reboots not many crashes at all. Battery life is not really noticibly worse and lag is minimal.

iApplereviews

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 3, 2016
Virginis
If you enjoy living a dangerous life, go ahead buddy.
I've run the last 3 iOS betas on my device and have never had issues and by issues I mean something that impacts usability to the point a reinstall of the latest iOS is needed

TMRJIJ

macrumors 68040
Dec 12, 2011
South Carolina, United States
I've run the last 3 iOS betas on my device and have never had issues and by issues I mean something that impacts usability to the point a reinstall of the latest iOS is needed
Nice. I don't even remember the last time I used a final iOS build last year. Right now though, I testing the waters with my iPad Air 2 before I jump in with my iPhone 6

iApplereviews

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 3, 2016
Virginis
Nice. I don't even remember the last time I used a final iOS build last year. Right now though, I testing the waters with my iPad Air 2 before I jump in with my iPhone 6
So far there isn't anything that makes it unusable like continuous crashing rebooting etc and battery life is good

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
I have been running iOS 10 on both my 9.7in iPad Pro and my iPhone 6 Plus since WWDC and have had only 1 or 2 full reboots not many crashes at all. Battery life is not really noticibly worse and lag is minimal.

Do your earphones woke on the iPad Pro? Not working for me and at least one other person here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.