Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aaronelkins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2014
Japan
Hi,

Today, we just launch Sally, Sally is a Mac app to make your life esiser to transfer files between Mac and mobiles with high speed, wihout using USB cables, Bluetooth, and even without Internect connection.

Please check out our Product: http://www.pixelegg.me/sally?ref=macrumors
Cheers, and have a good day.

Aaron Elkins

Founder of Pixel Egg Studio

Last edited:

simonsi

Contributor
Jan 3, 2014
Auckland
Can't see the point, relies on WiFi so I'm not sure managing without BT is a real benefit. $10 is way over the top for such a niche app that mostly makes existing system function more complicated - but might be useful to those with mixed eco-systems I guess.

Sorry, doesn't get me to buy.

aaronelkins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 14, 2014
Japan
why would i give you TEN WHOLE DOLLARS just to perform a task our macs an dips can do FOR FREE??

Hi, actually if you have a Mac and an Android phone, then Air Drop does not work at all, that's why Sally take in place.
[doublepost=1531826880][/doublepost]
Can't see the point, relies on WiFi so I'm not sure managing without BT is a real benefit. $10 is way over the top for such a niche app that mostly makes existing system function more complicated - but might be useful to those with mixed eco-systems I guess.

Sorry, doesn't get me to buy.

One point, local Wi-Fi works better for large files, the transfer speed is a way high. And people always tell me they need a simple solution to transfer files between Mac and android phone with just a few actions to make.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.