Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacOCD

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
I wanted to see if any one could upload some sample RAW images to mediafire, or something similar for me... I have been testing with Aperture, a trial a friend has given me... and i want to see the difference when i can use RAW files instead of crappy jpeg. So if any one could upload a folder with some, i would appreciate it. Do not really care what the pictures are of.

aaronw1986

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2006
I wanted to see if any one could upload some sample RAW images to mediafire, or something similar for me... I have been testing with Aperture, a trial a friend has given me... and i want to see the difference when i can use RAW files instead of crappy jpeg. So if any one could upload a folder with some, i would appreciate it. Do not really care what the pictures are of.

You would kind of need the same image taken as both RAW and jpeg. I can upload RAW files, but I solely use that, so I have no native jpeg. Unless you are just looking to see what can be done in RAW.

MacOCD

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
You would kind of need the same image taken as both RAW and jpeg. I can upload RAW files, but I solely use that, so I have no native jpeg. Unless you are just looking to see what can be done in RAW.

Yeah, I just want to see what i can do with RAW... Just tests and boredom until i can get my DSLR and start taking my own RAW images.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.