Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cube

Suspended
Original poster
May 10, 2004
There's a promotion going on for Sandisk Extreme III Compact Flash cards.
Some boxes contain a voucher for:

- Capture One LE (PC & Mac, 2 activations, 1 free upgrade) - value: 99 EUR
- 15% discount on upgrade to Capture One PRO ($350 instead of 429 EUR)

NOTE: There's no indication on the box of this promotion. The only way to be sure is to find a shop that will open the cardboard boxes for you to find one with the voucher, or buy from an online store that advertises the item as containing this license (but I wouldn't be surprised if you could get a bad box anyway, and have to go through the hassle of exchanging it).

According to the official sites it might be for Compact Flash only, but some people report having found the voucher in Extreme III Memory Stick PRO Duo and Secure Digital boxes.

Capture One LE supports RAW files from the following digital cameras:

Canon:
1D Mark II N, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1D, 5D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 400D/Rebel XTi
350D/Rebel XT, 300D/Rebel, D60, D30, Pro 1, G6, G5, G3, G2

Nikon:
D2Xs, D2X, D1X, D2Hs, D2H, D1H, D200, D100, D70s, D70, D50

Fuji:
S3 Pro, S2 Pro

Pentax:
*istDL2, *istDL, *istD, *istDS2, *istDS

Olympus:
E-500, E-1, E-10, E-20, E-330, E-300, C-7070, C-8080

Konica Minolta:
Alpha 5 D / Maxxum 5 D / Dynax 5 D, Alpha 7 D /
Maxxum 7 D / Dynax 7 D, A1, A2

Epson:
R-D1s, R-D1

Leica:
Digital Module R for R8 and R9 cameras, M8

Sony:
α (alpha) DSLR-A100, DSC-R1

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
There's a promotion going on for Sandisk Extreme III Compact Flash cards.
Some boxes contain a voucher for:

- Capture One LE (PC & Mac, 2 activations, 1 free upgrade) - value: 99 EUR
- 15% discount on upgrade to Capture One PRO ($350 instead of 429 EUR)

NOTE: There's no indication on the box of this promotion. The only way to be sure is to find a shop that will open the cardboard boxes for you to find one with the voucher, or buy from an online store that advertises the item as containing this license (but I wouldn't be surprised if you could get a bad box anyway, and have to go through the hassle of exchanging it).

According to the official sites it might be for Compact Flash only, but some people report having found the voucher in Extreme III Memory Stick PRO Duo and Secure Digital boxes.

meh. if the K100D was supported, I'd be VERY interested. oh well.:(

cube

Suspended
Original poster
May 10, 2004
I would ask Phase One when the K100D support is coming. Maybe it's worth to buy a card while the promotion is available. You get one free major upgrade after all (and adding this support might even be categorized as minor).
And anyway, you wouldn't need to activate the software until the K100D is supported.

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
I would ask Phase One when the K100D support is coming. Maybe it's worth to buy a card while the promotion is available. You get one free major upgrade after all (and adding this support might even be categorized as minor).
And anyway, you wouldn't need to activate the software until the K100D is supported.

interesting idea. I just contacted them.
on a somewhat random note, their site (especially the support section) is really, really bad. It took about 15 minutes just to find a way to actually contact them, then register to be able to do so, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.