Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mediotanque

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 31, 2013
Uruguay
Yesterday I updated El Capitan to .5 and this is happening at least two times a day.
Any thought of what can it be?
Thank you

MacBook Pro late 2013

Attachments

• IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 475

brewmonkey

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2016
Wow that's pretty bad. You've never seen that before you upgraded to El Cap 10.11.5? It may be a pain, but I would definitely submit a case with Apple for that...they really should see that. :(

PieTunes

Contributor
May 6, 2016
San Diego, CA
Are you running a video at full screen or something? You said it happens at least twice a day, I'm curious to find out what it is you're doing when it occurs.

MVPA

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2015
Greece
This can be hardware failure of your screen, take it to your local apple repair shop and ask them what might have caused this.

mediotanque

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 31, 2013
Uruguay
Are you running a video at full screen or something? You said it happens at least twice a day, I'm curious to find out what it is you're doing when it occurs.
Hi, I'm just surfing the web when it occurs. It occurs unexpectedly.

This can be hardware failure of your screen, take it to your local apple repair shop and ask them what might have caused this.
I wish I can do that so easily.

Wow that's pretty bad. You've never seen that before you upgraded to El Cap 10.11.5? It may be a pain, but I would definitely submit a case with Apple for that...they really should see that. :(
I'd never seen it before. I'm going to submit the case to Apple, I hope they could fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.