Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonathan.hostettler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 1, 2019
Chelsea, Alabama
I would like to see this on iOS for screen sharing between iOS devices as well as between iOS and MacOS. That way I can see my Mac’s screen and access it on my iPhone or iPad Air. Same thing between the iPhone and the iPad Air or vice versa. This tool will be helpful when helping a friend out and being able to see the problem on their devices on your iPhone, Mac, or iPad as well as accessing their apps to show them what to do such as their settings.

darkeos

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2018
I would like to see this on iOS for screen sharing between iOS devices as well as between iOS and MacOS. That way I can see my Mac’s screen and access it on my iPhone or iPad Air. Same thing between the iPhone and the iPad Air or vice versa. This tool will be helpful when helping a friend out and being able to see the problem on their devices on your iPhone, Mac, or iPad as well as accessing their apps to show them what to do such as their settings.

Team viewer?

Reactions: jonathan.hostettler
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.