Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

azooogaa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2020
The screen time widget on my iPhone is not showing any data. I’ve reset my phone, settings, Home Screen, and screen time itself and nothing has changed.

Zazoh

macrumors 68000
Jan 4, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Mine was blank. I don’t have Screen Time turned on, so I removed it. My news widget, however is blank and I use the news app all the time.

azooogaa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2020
I heard that to fix widgets that have an app you just need to remove the widget, delete the app, and restart your phone.

Zanton68

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2012
UK
My screen time no longer displays in the screen time menu but does display in the widget. If I tap on the widget it shows nothing

Andrew Nangoi

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2020
My screen time no longer displays in the screen time menu but does display in the widget. If I tap on the widget it shows nothing
I found a way that may work, first remove the widget, then enter jiggle mode by pressing any blank spot on your Home Screen, next tap the + button, next search for screen time, before you add it again, check if the widget already showing screen time, if it hasn’t, before adding it, tap and hold the screen time widget until it shows the screen time info, if it works, add it back to your Home Screen

MM07

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008

Having the exact issue on only one iPad in our house.

I see screen time in the widget, but not in settings.

Any updates on this?

JoePa2624

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2014
AZ
I am also having this issue. When I go into Screen Time in Settings, it shows my Apple Watch as the device but won’t let me select a different device.

I hope this is resolved soon.
84244ae4f4a01da3f446f4e8d7901fa5.jpg

MM07

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
Noticed today that in the Settings app, under screen time, the device name is NOT above the graph.

On all other devices in my house the name is there.

Can't figure out how to get it working.

Still having issues with this particular iPad 8th gen keeping screen time settings.

Anyone have the beta iPadOS 14.3 having any issues?

BenSova

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2020
I think I've only got the widget to work twice since the first beta of iOS 14. Now I'm on iOS 14.2 and it's still not fixed. Screen Time in Settings loads for a while before finally I can enter the full overview, which resets back to the "As you use your iPhone..." state after interacting with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.