Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MattSepeta

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2009
375th St. Y
Awesome

I love house, and I love digital photography, so this is great news. I had not heard this before, as I kind of stopped watching the new episodes on TV this season, due to the fact that it seems there is only a new one every 3 weeks!

Some interesting answers to those questions in the linked article, I am surprised they did not stick to strictly prime lenses with the budget they must be working with.

Man, if House can be shot on a 5dMKII..... Awesome.

This puts me one step closer to investing in a Canon with HD Video. I stopped shooting video when I got really into photography, but things like this make me really want to get back into it.

Gold89

macrumors 6502
Dec 17, 2008
UK
And so many complained that it was a sales gimmick and Canon should focus on photography.....

:)

MattSepeta

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2009
375th St. Y
Jeez

I just had to come back and comment again. I can not wait for this episode!

It will be interesting to see how it looks, being "shot mostly hand held, or with small tripods".

Quick related question... When using an image stabilized lens in movie mode, does it stabilize the video, or does that feature not work with video?

acearchie

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2006
Now this is cool! Can't wait to see the result. I normally really like the filming of House and this may convince me to get one of these cameras if it means I can own the same as the house crew!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.