Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ameer_1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 29, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
Hello I'm new to Macrumors I just want to give my advice, there should be a Selling forum list so members could list their Apple product that they're trying to sell. For instance we could list our product on MacRumors but with a link from Amazon or Ebay. I usually sell my iPhone each year on Ebay but it would be nice to let more people know since this is the website where Apple fans are on.

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
What you're suggesting is against forum rules.. There's a forum Marketplace setup to buy or sell if/when you qualify...

Selling outside the Marketplace. All threads offering items for sale or trade or for free, or asking to buy or receive items must be posted in the Marketplace forum, which is accessible only to qualified members and subject to additional rules; see the Marketplace Rules for details. Members not eligible for the Marketplace forum may not start threads elsewhere for such purposes.

Reactions: Ameer_1

Ameer_1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 29, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
What you're suggesting is against forum rules.. There's a forum Marketplace setup to buy or sell if/when you qualify...

Selling outside the Marketplace. All threads offering items for sale or trade or for free, or asking to buy or receive items must be posted in the Marketplace forum, which is accessible only to qualified members and subject to additional rules; see the Marketplace Rules for details. Members not eligible for the Marketplace forum may not start threads elsewhere for such purposes.
Thank you very much for letting me know I'm new to the forum :)

Reactions: BugeyeSTI
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.