Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DELINDA

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
My camera club has a monthly comp. I would like to get into it . I have been at two meetings (new member). Every time I try to send an attachment it opens in mail . I click on attach in mail scroll to my photo , click compose and the photo opens in the message . I am told by the person viewing comp. photos to learn how to send an attached file . What am I doing wrong . I have read the help stuff and also D pogue's missing manual . Can anyone send a tut . I am all out of ideas .

PCMacUser

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
My camera club has a monthly comp. I would like to get into it . I have been at two meetings (new member). Every time I try to send an attachment it opens in mail . I click on attach in mail scroll to my photo , click compose and the photo opens in the message . I am told by the person viewing comp. photos to learn how to send an attached file . What am I doing wrong . I have read the help stuff and also D pogue's missing manual . Can anyone send a tut . I am all out of ideas .

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. I use Entourage, and it's very simple. Try posting this in one of the 'application' sections of Mac Rumours. It's not really related to digital photography.

CarlsonCustoms

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2007
are you inserting the picture or attaching the file? inserting the picture is what you are describing but you want to "attach file" and just browse to it.. just like you would sending a normal file, picture or otherwise.

Zack

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.