Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pixibuex

Cancelled
Original poster
Apr 13, 2018
My Series 2 (currently watchOS 4.3) watch battery used to last 36+ hours. But for about 3-4 months it barely lasts 24 hours. I only have Sleep Watch and Carrot Weather apps. I had Sleep Watch since the beginning. So I removed the Carrot Weather complication to find out if it was the reason. But that had no effect. I haven't changed anything about my usage. Never changed the watch face. I can't think of any other reason than watchOS update. Not sure if it is a common issue couldn't find any similar threads.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
My Series 2 (currently watchOS 4.3) watch battery used to last 36+ hours. But for about 3-4 months it barely lasts 24 hours. I only have Sleep Watch and Carrot Weather apps. I had Sleep Watch since the beginning. So I removed the Carrot Weather complication to find out if it was the reason. But that had no effect. I haven't changed anything about my usage. Never changed the watch face. I can't think of any other reason than watchOS update. Not sure if it is a common issue couldn't find any similar threads.

As a sidenote, you can have Apple conduct a free battery test in store or over the phone, and they can determine the overall health of your Apple Watch battery. Also, sometimes there might be random glitches with Apple Watch, which you can rectify by holding down the digital crown and power button for approximately 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.

Reactions: wlossw
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.