Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bentsten

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2016
Hey

After updating to ISO 10, my whole music library of almost 8.000 songs synchronized from Itunes from my computer, has become a big mess!! The covers to the albums and songs are all wrong !!! What a mess !!

Se examples from the files with albums from Adam Lambert. This is all wrong.

Does anyone of you know about this problem? And is there maybe an update that solves this problem? I am a spinning instructor, and I use alle these songs in my spinning lessons, and it is very confusing with covers, that doesn't match the albums and songs.

Hope to hear from som of you guys.

Attachments

• Billede fra Iphone 6.jpg
    Billede fra Iphone 6.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Udklip fra itunes.JPG
    Udklip fra itunes.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 144

FNH15

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2011
Hey

After updating to ISO 10, my whole music library of almost 8.000 songs synchronized from Itunes from my computer, has become a big mess!! The covers to the albums and songs are all wrong !!! What a mess !!

Se examples from the files with albums from Adam Lambert. This is all wrong.

Does anyone of you know about this problem? And is there maybe an update that solves this problem? I am a spinning instructor, and I use alle these songs in my spinning lessons, and it is very confusing with covers, that doesn't match the albums and songs.

Hope to hear from som of you guys.

Had the same problem. Don't bother re-syncing- it doesn't fix the issue. My only recourse was to wipe and restore from backup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.