Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
How can i set 3 alarms per day so that i can be reminded of things i need to do?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Can i change the alarm sound type or the intensity?
You can see what options are available as you are setting the alarms. Generally you can pick a particular tone/sound/music you want to use and a vibration pattern of you want as well.

Reactions: zoran

timeconsumer

macrumors 68020
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
Have you ever used an iPhone before? Have you ever explored the options and tried things out for yourself? The answers to all of your questions are available simply by tapping intuitive options on your phone.

I'm so confused by your confusion.
Exactly, iOS is pretty intuitive.

Reminders app support article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205890

Calendar app support article syncing with iCloud.com: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202337

I couldn't find one on the clock app or alarm app from Apples website, but the above two articles should help.

Last edited:
Reactions: willmtaylor

Mr.Blacky

Cancelled
Jul 31, 2016
I´m the new guy here and I really don´t want to offend someone, but come on... What will you ask next?
"How do I touch the screen?" or "Should I speak when someone calls me?"

M. Gustave

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2015
Grand Budapest Hotel
I´m the new guy here and I really don´t want to offend someone, but come on... What will you ask next?
"How do I touch the screen?" or "Should I speak when someone calls me?"

My inlaws are in their late 60s, and they love their iPhones... but their questions are literally like the OP's. They love Apple Care because they can call every week and talk to support for hours about how to add a contact. But first they need a full explanation of what the "Home screen" is.

It's cute and funny at first, until you realize the lack of intellectual curiosity, and self doubt behind it.

Reactions: zoran
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.