Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rebani

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 1, 2022
Hi

When I got all my photos in OneDrive, every day it showed me "on this day". Ex. today 1st of July, it showed me all pictures takes on this days, through all the years.

Now I got alle my photos in Apple Photos instead. I liked this feature in OneDrive, and miss it so much.
Is there any way "memories" in photos can do that? If I got to photos, and search "on this day" it shows 3 memories created called "on this day". Right now it's 21st may 2019, 4th march 2017 and 30th may 2015.
If I search a specific date, ex. 1st july, it only show one memory, created for this day in 2008.

RhetTbull

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2022
Los Angeles, CA
I tried searching for today's date "August 27" in the Photos search bar and Photos showed me all the photos taken on August 27 throughout the years. This sounds like what you're looking for. Interestingly, if I searched for "27 August" it did not find any photos. However, I'm in the United States and our convention is to write dates in Month DD, Year format. Depending on your localization, Photos might search dates in "DD Month" format so try both formats to see which works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.