Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
Hi all,

My Silver 7+ should arrive next week (finally). I am looking to pick up the Official Apple Silicone Case.

I can't decide, whether to get the White, or the Stone. Which have you gone for?

It would be greatly appreciated, if you could post a picture of your Silver 7+ with either colours of the case! :)

Thanks, Alex

janeauburn

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2015
Hi all,

My Silver 7+ should arrive next week (finally). I am looking to pick up the Official Apple Silicone Case.

I can't decide, whether to get the White, or the Stone. Which have you gone for?

It would be greatly appreciated, if you could post a picture of your Silver 7+ with either colours of the case! :)

Thanks, Alex

Get the aqua blue leather. Looks stunning with silver.

aqua.png

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
I went with the black silicone case for my silver 7+. I like the contrast. The other color I was considering was the cocoa but it looked too grey/lavender for my taste.

Reactions: janeauburn

janeauburn

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2015
I prefer leather over silicon, both for feel and smell (leather smells good).
[doublepost=1476911879][/doublepost]
I went with the black silicone case for my silver 7+. I like the contrast. The other color I was considering was the cocoa but it looked too grey/lavender for my taste.

Silver, while rather plain looking on its own, is the best for coordinating with current case colors. Gold comes in second. Rose gold, while attractive, is hard to match. Black is just boring.

Reactions: 3349793

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
I prefer leather over silicon, both for feel and smell (leather smells good).
[doublepost=1476911879][/doublepost]

Silver, while rather plain looking on its own, is the best for coordinating with current case colors. Gold comes in second. Rose gold, while attractive, is hard to match. Black is just boring.

I agree. I had a rose gold 6S and it was really hard to find a nice case that would contrast well with the colors. Now I have the gold and the ocean blue silicone case and it's gorgeous. I'm happy that now I can get more colors for it. I think honestly the only color that it doesn't match too well with is product red, but then again it's not that bad.

aamoren3

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
Hi all,

Thanks, Alex

Which one did you end up picking up?

My 7+ silver is finally going to ship and I'm torn between storm gray leather, stone silicone, and white silicone.

I had a blue leather and it is rough now... not sure how well the light colored silicone holds up. Any insight?

Cancelled
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
Which one did you end up picking up?

My 7+ silver is finally going to ship and I'm torn between storm gray leather, stone silicone, and white silicone.

I had a blue leather and it is rough now... not sure how well the light colored silicone holds up. Any insight?

I'm getting my phone this Friday, and I am still yet to decide on the colour. I think I will go with white though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.