Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pento

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 4, 2008
Hi all,

I've been looking for a vertically oriented sleeve with two pockets that can fit both a MacBook Pro 13" (retina) and an iPad Pro 12.9". Ideally it's fitted for a 13" rMBP, but I'd be willing to settle for one fitted for a 15" rMBP if it also fit the iPad Pro 12.9".

Has anyone come across one of these yet? It seems like most I've found only fit iPads up to the 9.7" size. Thanks for any help!

MaloCS

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2011
This is a good question because I'm interested as well. I've been scouring the Internet for sleeves but the pickings are slim because everything I come across is really not my taste. I'm interested in seeing what people suggest.

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2015
There's tons of stuff on Etsy. All of my sleeves are from the Miomode store, which is phenomenal. Highly recommended!

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
There might be sellers on Etsy willing to custom design and make something that fits both. It's might be worthwhile contacting some of them.

Crit_Obs

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2017
Any recent developments in this product category? Having a combo sleeve for MBP + IPP would be awesome but the pickings seem slim...

pento

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 4, 2008
I never did find a sleeve that fit my original needs. I ended up just using two sleeves within my bag.

Rockanrolero

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2019
sorry if I'm too late but I was looking for the same thing and found these two:

I went with the next one:

Reactions: Patriks7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.