Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ysvsr1

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2013
Recently I bought two AirPod skins from Slickwraps company directly. After receiving the order, I noticed that one of wrap sheet has no holes. I reached out to the company and reported the issue with pictures. They responded back saying some of the wrap sheets might have missed their quality check and asked me to find the cutouts and put holes by myself. I tried to find cut outs and did not find any. I am sharing this information to other macrumors members, so that they can save money by not wasting time with this unprofessional company.

Coming to the quality of the wraps and usage on Airpods....these wraps are thick..rather too thick and I find it is very difficult to put them and take them out of the charger box. You have to put lot of pressure to take them out. After few hours, I felt uncomfortable and removed wraps from AirPods. The cover wrap given aalong with the AirPods wraps is also not satisfactory as they are peeling at the cap opening position.

Attachments

• IMG_1485.JPG
    IMG_1485.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 414
Reactions: willmtaylor
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.