Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macintoshjordan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2023
1) Apple does a black screen loading circle ranging from every few minutes to two hours.
2) I had 22 custom photo wallpapers and all them were suddenly erased and replaced with only the default one. (This isn’t a major issue but it happened sometime after updating to iOS 18, don’t know if this was a bug or done by a glitch or malware)
3) When I’m certain places, I get no signal ( I have two lines and they both are e sim, ones TMobile and the others, fine, I just had to reset my network settings to fix this, and am sure you may have to as well)
4) It slows the hell down and apps mostly crash when you are on the move, the fix is to only reset the location settings, sometimes this works and sometimes the apps crash when gps is crazy so you may or may not have to reset every time
5) WiFi connectivity, sometimes my phone is connected to wifi but not the internet, sometimes it’s the wifi but I feel sometimes it’s the phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.