Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apearlman

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2007
Red Hook, NY
I like DSC_0082 best of the ballgame shots. It has a timeless feel, and it captures the tension of the moment. If it were my shot, I'd try bumping the contrast a bit, and maybe brightening as well, just to add some punch to the B&W.

Looks like a fun outing. And I didn't realize the Apple Store is a tourist destination... though judging from the crowds, I guess it's a popular one!

-Andrew

nospleen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
That shot was actually the game winning hit by the Yanks. I'm a Red Sox fan, so I almost deleted that pic!:p

RobLS

macrumors member
Aug 30, 2008
Oh wow, my Dad and little brother just had a recent New York trip as well, to go to a game of that series between the yanks and sox, mainly to see the stadium for the first time and before they tore it down. The game they saw though the sox won, and my little brother is a yanks fan. They also did some site seeing, but only took one picture of the Apple store, and it was partially the steps but mostly just people in the way.

ps. I was happy the yankies lost too because I'm an Angels fan :p

Bigtree

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
Was just there (for my first time) in May. The Apple Store was the most amazing site. A great city!!! BTW Very nice pics!!!:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.