Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSaint

macrumors 603
attachment.php

Where's the Apple Sticker?

greenmac

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2006
Adelaide
I spotted your key in the second posting, then the car, hope u don't mind but here's a pic of my beauty.

Attachments

• clio.jpg
    clio.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 60

Shaun.P

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
Omicron Persei 8
Nice - where abouts your from? I don't think you get this car in the US.

What size of engine has yours got? Mine is a 1.2L but everyone comments on how speedy the car is!

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
I love the first one and the one of the daffodils. It took me a while to realise the clear plastic thing is a speaker, not a dildo. Good work. :)

greenmac

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2006
Adelaide
Nice - where abouts your from? I don't think you get this car in the US.

What size of engine has yours got? Mine is a 1.2L but everyone comments on how speedy the car is!

I love the first one and the one of the daffodils. It took me a while to realise the clear plastic thing is a speaker, not a dildo. Good work. :)

I'm from Australia, It would be too small for the american market, they think that bigger is better!

I've got the 1.4L 5spd manual. yeah they are pretty quick.

haha they look like the harmon kardon sound sticks, they were syled like the iMacs from about 7 years ago

greenmac

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2006
Adelaide
Hey, where's that shot of your Renault taken, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah, thanks mate. I just haven't seen them that close before, I guess... :D

At Marino along the esplanade, that would be Brighton in the background, and maybe even Glenelg. And someone knows their cars. Everyone I know has to ask me what it is!

Scarlet Fever

macrumors 68040
Jul 22, 2005
Bookshop!
nice shots, mate! i'll be keeping an eye on your stuff with interest :)

you should set up a deviantArt account. its a really good site for all sorts of arts.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
At Marino along the esplanade, that would be Brigton in the background, and maybe even Glenelg. And someone knows their cars. Everyone I know has to ask me what it is!

Crazy! I was there just today. Awesome spot. Sorry for the thread derail FearFactor47. Give us a yell when your DevianArt account is set up. I like your stuff. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.