Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

geese

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2003
London, UK
Thought i'd share some of my piccies from my new mobile phone.

I'm suprised how good the shots are from this thing- its a SE k800i 'Cybershot'. Not as good as by Canon, but what can you expect from a camera phone:

268149013_845799f9a8.jpg

Breakdancing in Brixton

268149011_6f7ccb2c10.jpg

Housing block in Westminster

268149010_a74f63377a.jpg

A lamp- taken in Macro focus

268149009_f15bd25415.jpg

Westminster station

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
You are right, those are surprisingly good. Historically, Sony Ericssons have had crappy cell phone cameras. Even if they boast a higher res and mp they're historically still bad. Most of the good ones are either good in day or night not both. Your's seems to be both. Nice work and thanks for sharing.

Piarco

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2004
Londinium
I really like my K800i for the same reason (that and the vastly improved screen) and because the camera is quite good, I'm not rushing out to get a compact camera just yet. Between the K800i and my D70s I can cover most occasions.

BTW I know that bar in Brixton, but can't for the life of me remember the name? Care to refresh?

geese

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 23, 2003
London, UK
Piarco said:
I really like my K800i for the same reason (that and the vastly improved screen) and because the camera is quite good, I'm not rushing out to get a compact camera just yet. Between the K800i and my D70s I can cover most occasions.

BTW I know that bar in Brixton, but can't for the life of me remember the name? Care to refresh?

The screen is excellent- far better then the equivelent Walkman phones i think.

The bar? Its Plan B in Brixton.

michael fuley

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2008
hi

wow , i saw the pictures that you publish here , they are amazing , very good quality of pictures and the colors are amazing as well . i also have k800i and i think that
i did the best buy ever ....
i want to recomand you on a good site with great facts about our k800i
and some more new models , check here more info about the k800i

Comeonpilgrim

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2008
Media transfer via USB

Hey there, can anyone help me out as to why I am unable to detect my k850i as a device when i connect it to my mac using the USB cable that came with the phone? Is this method of media transfer not compatible with Leopard (I pray this is not the answer)?

Bluetooth is so tedious for large volumes of photos! .. which I can't help taking because the camera is awesome. ;-)

Cheers in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.