Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CloudedMind

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum but I thought I’d share with you one of my favorite apps that I’ve used recently and it’s called Sorted.

It’s pretty much for anyone who likes to use Task management apps to keep track of what you need to do.

I have linked the app store link below, I’d give it a go if you want to manage your tasks. The app is very similar to Clear, one of the more popular task management apps released several years ago but with more functions. I have to say it takes some getting used to the functions but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty efficient.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1022256487?pt=2028806&ct=Forum&mt=8

I really like the promo video so I guess it’s the best way to get an idea of what it does in a short clip.

Reactions: Michaelgtrusa

CloudedMind

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2016
:D I've been using this app for several weeks now. It took me a couple of days to get use to the swipes but once you get the hang of it, its pretty powerful.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
I bought it a couple days ago. I guess like you said, I need to get used to the gestures. So far it's very frustrating to use, but I love the idea.

I didn't see that it syncs with reminders, do you know if that's possible so I can add them with Siri?

CloudedMind

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2016
I bought it a couple days ago. I guess like you said, I need to get used to the gestures. So far it's very frustrating to use, but I love the idea.

I didn't see that it syncs with reminders, do you know if that's possible so I can add them with Siri?

Haha I have an issue where when I multi select I end up completing my tasks after I change the time. Cause of the Green Check, I just keep doing it xD out of intuition.

I believe a Mac version is on its way so we can sync across iOS and Mac devices. I don't think there is a function with Siri yet to add tasks. Maybe there will be some sort of Siri feature in the future, I'm assuming there will be Siri API or something in the future from Apple.

Reactions: jjk454ss

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
Haha I have an issue where when I multi select I end up completing my tasks after I change the time. Cause of the Green Check, I just keep doing it xD out of intuition.

I believe a Mac version is on its way so we can sync across iOS and Mac devices. I don't think there is a function with Siri yet to add tasks. Maybe there will be some sort of Siri feature in the future, I'm assuming there will be Siri API or something in the future from Apple.
Are you connected with the developer of this app?

CloudedMind

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2016
Are you connected with the developer of this app?

I was given a promo code to test his app and just became more and more into what it does. SO I understand the dev teams really listen to user input.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.