Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dlieber

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2013
Hey everyone,

I love the Spark app on both the iPhone and Mac but have had issues with the snooze feature over the last few weeks. Snoozed emails are randomly put back in my inbox before the scheduled date. It seems to be my iPhone causing the issue.

Has anyone encountered the same issue? Any fix or advice would be most appreciated!

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I don't use Spark. Newton user here.

Have you attempted to contact the developer, and informed the team of what has been happening? If not, that would be the first step, in my opinion.

There are many Spark app users here. Maybe one will chime in.

dlieber

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2013
I don't use Spark. Newton user here.

Have you attempted to contact the developer, and informed the team of what has been happening? If not, that would be the first step, in my opinion.

There are many Spark app users here. Maybe one will chime in.

Hi BasicGreatGuy and thanks for your reply. I contacted them early last week with no answer; their support page is poor as well. I mostly like spark for its snooze feature and am open to suggestions for other similar apps too.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Hi BasicGreatGuy and thanks for your reply. I contacted them early last week with no answer; their support page is poor as well. I mostly like spark for its snooze feature and am open to suggestions for other similar apps too.
Newton has snooze as well as read receipt amongst other features albeit it is $100 a year for new subscribers.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands

You could try alternatives like:
- Airmail (pay once)
- Astro
- Edison Mail

I'm currently a user of Astro. It isn't perfect but overall has what I like to see in an e-mail app.
I did notice lately the badge icon doesn't work as it did. My main favorite feature of Astro (and Edison Mail) compared to Spark (and Airmail) is showing attachments aboven an e-mail message instead of below the message.

I'm not a snoozer so can't tell you if this works flawlessly with the e-mail apps above.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.