Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patrickz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2016
Prior to the latest Watch OS update, I would have the workout app running on my watch and be able to skip between songs playing from Spotify Playlist during my workouts. That feature seems to be non longer available. Did Apple remove this feature? For example: I'd launch Spotify at the gym and launch my workout app on my Watch, and then be able to toggle between songs in between the screen on your watch where you view your Calories burned, heart rate, etc.

Thanks!

angrytoothbrush

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
Prior to the update there was no "dock". So now pushing the side button not the crown will bring up the dock ...if you have music playing the last dock "page/tab" should always be "Now Playing", that should be what you need to change a song then you can just swipe back to your workout or return to your watch face and hit the workout icon where the red notification dot usually is. .

patrickz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2016
Prior to the update there was no "dock". So now pushing the side button not the crown will bring up the dock ...if you have music playing the last dock "page/tab" should always be "Now Playing", that should be what you need to change a song then you can just swipe back to your workout or return to your watch face and hit the workout icon where the red notification dot usually is. .

You are correct! That is very hidden and sneaky. Thank you so much.

Reactions: angrytoothbrush
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.