Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SpottoApp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 14, 2016
Sydney
Hey All,

I am the developer of an app called Spotto that hit the market a few weeks back. Still going through the testing and warranty period and looking for people to give us as much feedback as possible. Spotto is free to download from the appstore and google play. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks All!

Reactions: katie may

katie may

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2016
Hi there SpottoApp!

Had a look at the app and looks fantastic! Will definitely come in handy
Will keep my eye out if any additional feedback i can give you but so far I LOVE IT.
Have needed something like this so clear and to the point for a long time.
Thankyou!!! Keep up the good work

Katie.

thevishaljoseph

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2017
Hey All,

I am the developer of an app called Spotto that hit the market a few weeks back. Still going through the testing and warranty period and looking for people to give us as much feedback as possible. Spotto is free to download from the appstore and google play. Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks All!

Hello. I am interested in possibly buying this from you. or licensing at least. communicate with me @ vishal@innovationaddict.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.