Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lilrichie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 13, 2007
Hey All,

I recently got Elements and decided to have a play with my camera. Here is a result. Some of the shots include a bit of noise i think this was becuase i was shaking and maybe should have used a tripod for the close up shots.

Click For Larger Image

Click For Larger Image

Click For Larger Image

Click For Larger Image

Click For Larger Image

Please be nice :bowdown:

apachie2k

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2006
was NYC...now MIAMI
My Spring Morning

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

obviously not as nice as where you live :rolleyes:

apachie2k

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2006
was NYC...now MIAMI
it's clearing up...but it's supposed to snow again tonight :rolleyes: and the funny thing is, it was so warm a couple weeks ago that i was in shorts and t-shirts!!!!

Nuc

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2003
TN
We had light snow in NC as well. We had 80+ degree weather here earlier this week. :rolleyes: Stupid weather!

Nuc

Crawn2003

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2005
Santa Rosa, California
Same here

We had light snow in NC as well. We had 80+ degree weather here earlier this week. :rolleyes: Stupid weather!

Nuc

Yeah, same here in Dayton, Ohio. We had beautiful 80 degree weather for around 2 weeks and then BAM! It dropped like 50 degrees and now have like 1/4 inch of snow on the ground in places.

Not to mention EVERYONE is getting sick from the huge drop in temperature.

~Crawn

lilrichie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 13, 2007
Seems their is alot of snow over the pond then.

Been another really nice day here today not that iam trying to rub it in. :D :D makes a change for us brits to say we have had a nice day.

buffalo

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2005
Tacoma, WA
Same thing down in Cincinnati. It was nice up until Tuesday, then "BAM," cold. We had a nice little snow storm yesterday, no real accumlation but it was comming down hard for a little while. I got a picture which I will try to post when I get on the other computer, but the lighting isn't too great. Anyways, wow, what great weather to have during my "spring" break.

Kind of funny that I was watching Al Gore talk on CSPAN 2 two nights ago about global warming when we have had near record lows.

Yeah, same here in Dayton, Ohio. We had beautiful 80 degree weather for around 2 weeks and then BAM! It dropped like 50 degrees and now have like 1/4 inch of snow on the ground in places.

Not to mention EVERYONE is getting sick from the huge drop in temperature.

~Crawn

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Hey All,

I recently got Elements and decided to have a play with my camera. Here is a result. Some of the shots include a bit of noise i think this was becuase i was shaking and maybe should have used a tripod for the close up shots.

Click For Larger Image

I quite like the isolation here. Too bad the bottom flower got in the frame. Overall it is actually one that I seem to enjoy even though most may say it breaks the so-called rule of thirds.

lilrichie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 13, 2007
Thanks very much for your feedback everyone i really like to get some feedback on my shots helps me out alot :D

Nice to also see spring shots in other parts of the world :rolleyes:

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
Hi lilriche, I like your photos a lot, but I think the light is a bit harsh. This can be remedied by shooting during sunrise of late dusk. This way, the earth acts as a big diffuser to the sun.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.