Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

budhardy

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
I’m a sprint customer, so I had to order my iPhone upgrade on the sprint site even though it’s part of t-mobile.
I literally ordered my iPhone 13 pro silver 128 within 20 min of 8am (it took orders early). My order status still says back ordered and shipping between 9/28 - 10/5. I’m confused, why is it taking so long? Is this happening to anyone else? Anyone else I know who ordered a new iPhone last Friday are getting theirs this Friday. I’m confused why mine is taking forever and a day to arrive. It still says pending on my order status. It’s pathetic.

remmy1234

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2021
At least yours isn’t like mine. 512gb mini 29oct-30Nov ship date. I placed my order around lunch on preorder day. Kind of absurd if you ask me. It seems to show that they have no idea when they’re coming so they probably stuck that date out that far.

• Wow
Reactions: usagora

usagora

macrumors 601
Nov 17, 2017
At least yours isn’t like mine. 512gb mini 29oct-30Nov ship date. I placed my order around lunch on preorder day. Kind of absurd if you ask me. It seems to show that they have no idea when they’re coming so they probably stuck that date out that far.

Fingers crossed that it will ship far earlier than that for you!

DerfBWH

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2008
My partner's iPhone 13 256GB Blue was ordered on Sprint.com's storefront at 7:55 AM on the 17th, and up until this morning had been saying an estimated delivery date of Friday the 24th - we got a tracking number, but it hasn't received an entry scan yet. Now we wake up and all of a sudden the delivery date estimate has disappeared, and in its place it says "Check back tomorrow." Really bummed - not sure how we could have a tracking number since Sunday and yet have seen zero movement and now a delay.

seezar

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2018
My partner's iPhone 13 256GB Blue was ordered on Sprint.com's storefront at 7:55 AM on the 17th, and up until this morning had been saying an estimated delivery date of Friday the 24th - we got a tracking number, but it hasn't received an entry scan yet. Now we wake up and all of a sudden the delivery date estimate has disappeared, and in its place it says "Check back tomorrow." Really bummed - not sure how we could have a tracking number since Sunday and yet have seen zero movement and now a delay.

Should start to see some movement later today.

MassiveBeers

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2021
Hope, New Jersey
I ordered my 13 Prom Max 512gb right at release time via Sprints website and I got charged same day, received a shipping label generated notification and tracking number a couple days ago and had a shipped scan about an hour ago for a delivery of tomorrow (was set for Two Day shipping)

DerfBWH

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2008
Should start to see some movement later today.

And so we are! 9:40 AM Louisville, KY origin scan. Glad to see, that should ease her concerns a bit. :)

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 9.49.41 AM.png

usagora

macrumors 601
Nov 17, 2017
Wow . . . woke up this morning to an email from T-Mobile that my 13PM has shipped and should arrive today! Apparently they shipped it UPS Next Day Air even though I had only selected 2-3 day shipping at checkout. I guess I'll believe it when I see it at my doorstep.

EDIT: Looking like it's going to actually happen now that those 3 magic words are showing:
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 12.53.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.