Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drewyboy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 27, 2005
I've only seen them and for the life of me can't find out what they are or where to get them. You know during college graduation they have "stand here" feet stickers, the thing that you put your feet on to position correctly. I do video shoots and need to have something like this for my clients to stand on, because they move around a lot. Thanks in advance!!!

MattSepeta

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2009
375th St. Y
Make one!

It should be easy enough to make something...

Use bright colored construction paper, cut out shapes of a shoeprint, place it on ground, and use tough masking tape to "laminate" it onto the floor. The masking tape should peel right off.

jbernie

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2005
Denver, CO
It should be easy enough to make something...

Use bright colored construction paper, cut out shapes of a shoeprint, place it on ground, and use tough masking tape to "laminate" it onto the floor. The masking tape should peel right off.

well, as the OP didn't quite elaborate, but there might be a need to have something more portable, and maybe something more durable/steady to work with. Obviously a home made solution might be the easiest/cheepest way but on occasion something store bought can work :).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.