Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JDN

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 7, 2006
Lund Sweden {London England}
Until now i have had no need to use the canon software on my mac, and so my CD's are back in England whilst i am studying in Sweden.

I searched through the forum for different software, and got the impression the actual Canon stitch software is the best, however i can't seem to find it on the website to download it. Can anyone help me find it please?

Mantat

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2003
Montréal (Canada)
Until now i have had no need to use the canon software on my mac, and so my CD's are back in England whilst i am studying in Sweden.

I searched through the forum for different software, and got the impression the actual Canon stitch software is the best, however i can't seem to find it on the website to download it. Can anyone help me find it please?

Look for Double Take. very easy to use and gives good results. If you want something better, you will need a more pro app.

Mydriasis

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2005
I have used Photostich it to make QT VRs, its nice and easy but lacks options.

For Panoramas i still prefer PS, unless of course you have hundreds of pictures (which I never had before).

JDN

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 7, 2006
Lund Sweden {London England}
Cheers for the input everyone,

I have been playing around with Double Take, and i am having a little trouble. When i drag the pictures i want into DT and try to use the Align tool, it doesn't line them up properly. Instead of putting them side by side and lining them up, when i click align it puts the images on top of one another. Is this supposed to happen?

If anyone has any info on using this program it would be greatly appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.