Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
Does anyone have any idea if the Nike+ series 4 will be available for walk-in purchase on Friday, October 5?

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
I’m hoping there is some since I waited to long before deciding to preorder.

I’m thinking it may be easier than the regular model to find because not nearly as many people care about the Nike stuff and just wanted their new watch as fast as possible. But I guess we shall see on Friday.

Mabus51

Suspended
Aug 16, 2007
Most Apple stores have some for walk in purchase. They usually never sell all stock completely to preorders. Your best bet is to get there early or check the app for pickup availability on launch day and purchase it on the app. Then go to store and pick it up at the designated time.

THE JUICEMAN

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Most Apple stores have some for walk in purchase. They usually never sell all stock completely to preorders. Your best bet is to get there early or check the app for pickup availability on launch day and purchase it on the app. Then go to store and pick it up at the designated time.

The Apple Store app purchase and pickup is what I want to do. I just wish I knew what time I could order it. I contacted Apple support and they said that they don’t know.

redavis41

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2017
Check Best Buy also. They had a ton of stock last year for S3 Nike+ versions on release day. Even had them for in store pickup around 8am.

Reactions: THE JUICEMAN
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.