Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tekzilla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 14, 2011
Shoreham, NY
Having some weird issues with my Apple Watch Series 7 after going from a 13 pro max to a 15 pro max. Everything seemed to reset and repair fine but today I’m having some issues. It’s mainly 2 things.

1. I cannot change watch faces on the phone? I try to swipe left and right to get to my other faces and it does nothing. I can change watch faces on my watch app on my phone though.

2. It won’t display the temperature? It’s weird. I put conditions on and that seems to work but temp is just a blank line?

Are either of these solvable? Or should i just reset and repair with an old backup?

Thanks in advance!

Bichon

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2019
Number 1; You mean you can't change faces on the watch, not the phone, right? That is just how WatchOS 10 works. You need to long-press the watch face before you can swipe to change faces.

Tekzilla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 14, 2011
Shoreham, NY
Number 1; You mean you can't change faces on the watch, not the phone, right? That is just how WatchOS 10 works. You need to long-press the watch face before you can swipe to change faces.
Did not know that about iOS 10. Now I see I can change the faces, thank you!

Now just gotta figure out why temperature won’t show up lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.