Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheNewKid…~

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2018
I have an iPhone SE and I’ve been reading and learning how to preform a jailbreak for the first time because that phone is in desperate need of help and getting away from the many Apple restrictions has become necessary. However it has already upgraded to iOS 12. An since an hour age what SHSH blobs were...so obviously I did not save them in iOS 11.2.6, and from what I understand withou doing that you cannot downgrade and as we all know there is know jailbreak tool for iOS 12 yet. So am I just stuck waiting for one??

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
I have an iPhone SE and I’ve been reading and learning how to preform a jailbreak for the first time because that phone is in desperate need of help and getting away from the many Apple restrictions has become necessary. However it has already upgraded to iOS 12. An since an hour age what SHSH blobs were...so obviously I did not save them in iOS 11.2.6, and from what I understand withou doing that you cannot downgrade and as we all know there is know jailbreak tool for iOS 12 yet. So am I just stuck waiting for one??
You can go back to 11.4.1 or stay on 12. No other options are available to you.

1Icarus2

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2018
You can go back to 11.4.1 or stay on 12. No other options are available to you.

Going back to 11.4.1 will still not help you jailbreak. You have no other option but to wait it out for a new jailbreak.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.